Share - Teacher Training Program
Share your own learnings and experiences in yoga meditation with others
Our Himalayan Yoga Tradition – Teacher Training Program (HYT-TTP) offers an integrated program of self-transformation leading to self-realization in the authentic tradition of Swami Rama of the Himalayas. HYT-TTP, as its parent organization, AHYMSIN, is dedicated to making available the teachings of Swami Rama.
Our program is a systematic, sadhana-based program. “Sadhana” is a Sanskrit word which means undertaking a practice so as to cultivate and refine one’s character. The main goal of our program is to deepen the students’ sadhana so that they can transmit authentic yoga teachings to others, not only from a storehouse of academic knowledge, but also from a depth of personal experience.
Our comprehensive curriculum offered through home study, mentoring, and ashram retreats presents all aspects of yoga and meditation in a spiritually inspiring context. The student’s progression through the home study is managed interactively and facilitated by an active discussion board, each student being followed and supported by a mentor who is well versed in the tradition.
The HYT-TTP consists of 3 levels. Each level requires at least one year of study and practice. The student will progress through three study levels becoming gradually more aware of the subtle layers of personality. Swami Rama defined this growth process as the attainment of some degree of disentanglement from attachments, allowing one to see that which s/he was previously “blind to”:
- Level One – Awareness: exploration and self-acceptance
- Level Two – Control: mindfulness and regulation of emotions
- Level Three – Synthesis: harmonious whole personality
The next HYT-TTP Retreats will be held on:
- November 6 – 19, 2022: Level 1 & 3 Teacher Training Retreat
- November 21 – 25, 2022: 500-HR Certification Retreat
- Feb 26 – Mar 11, 2023: Level 1 & 2 Teacher Training Retreat
- March 13 – 17, 2023: 200-HR Certification Retreat
For more details, kindly visit – www.HimalayanYogaTradition.com
Read More Information:
- About visiting the ashram – Accommodation
- About our other upcoming events – Events
- About our ongoing Ashram Immersion Program
- About how you may contribute towards the ashram – Donate